- I called this recipe "semi-lazy" because you start with box mac n cheese, but you do "beef" it up.
- Any of the ingredients are to taste. I realize that not everyone is a garlic-aholic like me. Be free to modify.
- I think this would be great with mushrooms, but I didn't have any.
- I usually skip measuring the milk and pour it slowly into pan until it "looks right". I don't like it runny.
- Sarah makes her own version of this recipe with tuna, peas and corn.
I may follow this post with a non-lazy version with "made from scratch" cheese sauce. I've never made the actual macaroni.
(I realize that the picture has nothing to do with anything posted. Well, it does show me and my sister Sarah with Polly. We met her at a pet store a few years ago.)