This is a quick refreshing snack that's great after surviving rush hour.
salt and pepper to taste
chili powder, optional
1. Peel cucumber. You may skip this step if you are fortunate enough to have an English cucumber.
2. Slice cucumber thinly and spread out slices on a deep plate -- the bigger the better.
3. Sprinkle slices with salt, pepper and chili to taste.
4. Squeeze lemon halves over top making sure to cover all the slices. Remove seeds, if necessary.
5. Let sit for 3-5 min.
6. Eat! Utensils optional -- I love to use my fingers! :)